Butler Preowned and RV Center is:
- Providing Solutions to people since 1990
- Dedicated to customer care
- An exciting, vibrant, creative place to grow and excel!
Culture and employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
Here’s an opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading organization as a part time Customer Care Representative.
Are you bored by your current job or frustrated with not being able to find work?
Are you a POSITIVE person with a FRIENDLY voice?
Want something challenging, exciting and rewarding?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Our Customer Care Reps are the face and voice of our company and are responsible for the first impression our organization makes with new customers. This is our “A-Team”.
- The Butler Preowned and RV Center A- Team is made up of positive professionals who are dedicated to helping others own a nicer, newer car or RV
- A-Team members make beginning the process of buying a nicer, newer car or RV easy and fun.
- A-Teamers help people in Butler make good decisions about their next vehicle or RV and find the solutions they need.
- A-Teamer believes that everyone deserves a nicer, newer car or RV and nobody should have one they hate.
- A-Team members know that every introduction to Butler Preowned and RV Center has the power to change someone’s life.
- You will make relationships and offer free advice to potential customer OVER the TELEPHONE. You do not have to close sales. You are just responsible for beginning a relationship and opening a dialogue in a positive way by being a friendly voice on the phone.
- We are looking for people with a friendly voice and a positive attitude that have a passion for making new relationships and enjoy the art of conversation. If you like building relationships and the challenge of making new connections, then we want to talk to you.
Our A-Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Compensation plus bonus
- Part Time schedule
- Fast Paced work environment
Qualifications and Skills
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience as a sales and/or customer service associate
- Confidence to speak with new people on the phone
- The ability to ask questions
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals
- A passion for creating and building business relationships
- Strong work ethic, professional manner positive attitude.
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you.
Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.